POST LASH AND
Proper aftercare is essential to maintain the longevity and beauty of your lashes and brows after getting eyelash extensions, lash lift, lash tinting, brow lamination, or brow tinting. Follow the guidelines below for the best results:
1. Keep them dry: Avoid water, steam, and excessive humidity for the first 24-48 hours after the application. This allows the adhesive to fully cure and ensures a strong bond.
2. Be gentle: Avoid rubbing, pulling, or tugging at your eyelash extensions. This can cause damage to both the extensions and your natural lashes.
3. Avoid oil-based products: Oil-based makeup removers, cleansers, and skincare products can weaken the lash adhesive. Use oil-free alternatives to remove makeup and cleanse your face.
4. Use a spoolie brush: Gently brush through your lashes daily using a clean spoolie brush to keep them looking neat and prevent tangling.
5. Sleep on your back: If possible, sleep on your back to avoid pressing your lashes against the pillow, which can cause them to bend or become misshapen.
1. Keep them dry and makeup-free: Avoid getting your lashes wet or applying mascara for 24 hours after the lash lift treatment to allow the lift to set properly.
2. Avoid heat and steam: For the first 24 hours, steer clear of saunas, steam rooms, hot showers, and other activities that may expose your lashes to excessive heat or steam.
3. Be gentle when cleansing: Use a gentle, oil-free cleanser to cleanse your face and lashes, avoiding any vigorous rubbing or pulling.
4. Avoid mascara and lash curlers: Lash lifts already enhance the curl of your natural lashes, so there's usually no need for mascara or lash curlers. If desired, you can apply mascara from the mid-length to the tips of your lashes, avoiding the roots.
1. Avoid water and oil-based products: For the first 24 hours after lash tinting, refrain from getting your lashes wet or using oil-based products around the eye area.
2. Use gentle eye makeup removers: When removing eye makeup, use a gentle, oil-free makeup remover and avoid rubbing your lashes vigorously.
3. Be cautious with mascara: You may not need mascara after lash tinting, but if you choose to apply it, use a water-based mascara and avoid rubbing or pulling on your lashes when removing it.
1. Keep them dry and makeup-free: Avoid getting your brows wet or applying any makeup or skincare products to the brow area for at least 24 hours after the brow lamination treatment.
2. Be gentle: Avoid rubbing or scratching your brows, as this can disrupt the lamination effect. Also, resist the urge to trim or pluck your brows immediately after the treatment.
3. Brush them daily: Use a clean spoolie brush to comb your brows into place each day. This helps maintain their shape and keeps them looking groomed.
1. Avoid water and oil-based products: For the first 24 hours after brow tinting, avoid getting your brows wet or using oil-based products around the brow area.
2. Be cautious with cleansing: When cleansing your face, avoid rubbing or scrubbing your brow area to prevent premature fading of the tint.
3. Use gentle makeup removers: When removing makeup around the brow area, use a gentle, oil-free makeup remover to prevent the tint from fading.
4. Brush them regularly: Brush your brows daily with a clean spoolie brush to keep them looking neat and to distribute the tint evenly.
General Tips for Lash and Brow Care:
1. Avoid excessive touching: Refrain from touching your lashes or brows unnecessarily, as this can transfer oils and dirt onto them, leading to potential issues.
2. Protect from direct heat: Avoid exposing your lashes and brows to direct heat sources such as hairdryers, curling irons, or saunas, as heat can weaken the adhesive and affect the longevity of the treatments.
3. Be mindful of sleeping positions: Try to sleep on your back or use a silk or satin pillowcase to reduce friction and prevent your lashes or brows from getting squished or misshapen.
4. Schedule regular touch-ups: Depending on the treatment, regular touch-up appointments may be required to maintain the desired look. Consult with your esthetician to determine the recommended frequency for touch-ups.
5. Be aware of potential allergies: If you experience any unusual redness, swelling, itching, or discomfort after a lash or brow treatment, contact your esthetician immediately, as it may indicate an allergic reaction or sensitivity.
6. Avoid DIY treatments: It's best to seek professional services for lash extensions, lash lifts, lash tinting, brow lamination, and brow tinting. DIY attempts may lead to unsatisfactory results or potential damage to your lashes or brows.
Remember, each individual's experience and aftercare requirements may vary slightly. It's important to consult with your esthetician for specific instructions tailored to your unique situation. By following these guidelines and maintaining a proper lash and brow care routine, you can enjoy beautiful, well-groomed lashes and brows for an extended period.